Summer modulating and free reheating without requiring hot fluids
Can be combined with every configuration and to all exhaust air recovery systems from sizes 06 to 16 included
Jednotka pro vnitřní instalaci
Jednotka pro venkovní instalaci
Jednotka do potrubních rozvodů vzduchotechniky
Regenerative heat recovery.
Principle of operation
Total comfort has become a must even in the summer, both for new and renovated systems.
Workplaces, shopping centres, systems with public access cannot omit this type of treatment.
To control humidity correctly (essential parameter for summer comfort), set the air at a temperature between 14 and 12°C in order to cope with the latent load. This however requires reheating the air in order to obtain a delivery temperature between 18 and 23°C depending on the type of system.
This way, a hot source is also required in the summer (boilers, electric coils). This is not always possible and unfavourable in terms of energy.
The RIGENERA range solves this problem by providing the reheating heat free of charge, exploiting the temperature difference available to the expulsion flow.
This guarantees summer comfort also in existing systems supplied by heat pumps in traditional 2-pipe systems.
• Summer energy savings (intended as total power saved) ranging from 15% for primary air systems to 35% for full air systems.
• Modulating and free control of summer reheating for accurate control of the air intake temperature, using the regeneration of the delivery and expulsion flows without requiring hot springs.
• Twice the winter efficiency thanks to the crossed flow recover unit (standard), which guarantees up to 70% efficiency.
• The Full Control option allows you to obtain maximum energy savings compatible with the desired heat and hygrometric comfort: no waste at all.
• Integrated regulation of the required hygrometric thermal comfort: no waste, ever.
• The energy performance can be calculated through the selection software that provides the following outputs:
summer mode in recovery only
– complete performance of the pre-cooling and post-heating recovery batteries at the design summer conditions
summer mode with integration
– performance of the post-heating recovery battery with partial or total integration from external hot fluid
– performance of the pre-heating and post-heating batteries
• Anticorodal aluminium profile load-bearing structure.
• Continuous anticorodal aluminium base under the entire machine.
• Panels made with double sandwich sheet steel with galvanised steel plate on the inside and galvanised steel plate with scratch-resistant and corrosion-resistant paint on the outside.
• Interposed 46 mm polyurethane foam or oriented cell mineral wool insulation.
• Dampers with opposed wing profile aluminium fins.
• Class F6 rigid bag-type delivery and return filters (En 779:2011).
• Double high efficiency crossed flow heat recovery with a bypass modulating damper to control summer reheating.
• Total bypass section of the recovery section for the management of total winter free-cooling control and integration of the regeneration heating if it is not sufficient to reach the set temperature setting.
• Traditional centrifugal fans with high efficiency belt and pulley or equipped with EC Brushless directly coupled motor, according to the system requirements.
• Version for indoor and outdoor installation.
The RIGENERA recovery unit section can be combined with the air handling sections to complete the required system functions:
• Additional cold water coil.
• Additional hot water coil.
• Steam humidifier or with evaporating pack.
• G4 pre-filters.
Control and regulation functions
• Heat recovery management in Maximum Economy mode with automatic management of free-cooling in temperature or enthalpy and integrated antifreeze management.
• Automatic control of the summer reheating via modulation of the SPOST and SFC-FH dampers (as a supplement of the first).
• Delivery temperature compensation in relation to the outdoor temperature.
• Fan operation with constant delivery flow, based on how dirty the filters are.
• Management of the heat transfer fluids according to time schedule with 3- or 2-way valves depending on the system.
• Weekly time bands control.
• Signal or alarm management (also on request).
• Integrated system management of ozone sanitation of air and humidification water for microbiological control.
• BMS interface with Modbus or Lon protocol.
• Supervision via Web-Ethernet port on TCP/IP technology.
• GSM modem kit for remote monitoring via SMS with alarm control.