Floor and ceiling fan coil units with cabinet for recessed wall or false ceiling installation.
• Heat exchanger: with finned coil with left side connections reversible to the right.
• Centrifugal fan with an inverter controlled electronic brushless motor and continuous speed adjustment.
• Cabinet version structure: covering cabinet in pre-painted sheet steel, RAL9003, complete with a regenerable filter, ABS polymer grilles and a natural condensate drain pan.
• Recessed version structure: in galvanised sheet steel, complete with a natural condensate drain pan and regenerable filter.
• MVP – Vertical unit with cabinet equipped with lower air inlet and upper delivery for wall mounting installation or with feet on the ground.
• MVT – Vertical unit with cabinet equipped with front air inlet and upper delivery for floor installation.
• MXP – Horizontal/vertical unit with cabinet, equipped with lower air inlet and upper delivery, for ceiling installation, wall mounted or with feet on the ground.
• MXT – Horizontal/vertical unit with cabinet, equipped with front air inlet and upper delivery, for ceiling or floor installation.
• IVP – Recessed vertical unit equipped with lower air inlet and upper delivery for wall mounting installation.
• IVF – Recessed vertical unit equipped with lower air inlet and front delivery for wall mounting installation.
• IXP – Horizontal/vertical unit equipped with lower air inlet and upper delivery for false ceiling or recessed wall installation.
Type of unit
2T – Single main coil.
4T – Double main coil and additional.
➔❖ Additional water heating coil for 4-pipe systems.
➔❖ Electrical resistance.
➔❖ 2 -way ON/OFF electrovalves for 2 and 4-pipe systems.
➔❖ 3 -way ON/OFF electrovalves for 2 and 4-pipe systems.
➔❖ 4-way ON/OFF electrovalves for 4-pipe systems with single main coil.
➔❖ Auxiliary condensate drain pan.
➔❖ Air’Suite biocide filter.
❖ Electrical box for connection terminal block.
❖ Air inlet flange: Ø10cm or Ø12cm.
➔ Manual damper.
➔ Motorised damper.
➔ Back in view.
➔ Rear closing panel.
➔ Rear closing panel with grille and filter.
➔ Support feet with pipe cover.
➔ Flanged frame for duct connection.
➔ Frame with Air’Suite biocide filter (G2) that can be extracted in any direction.
➔ Delivery straight fitting.
➔ 90° delivery and inlet fitting.
➔ Telescopic outlet/inlet fitting.
➔ Inlet grille with filter.
➔ Delivery grille.
➔ Formwork for recessed wall or false ceiling installation.
➔ Aesthetic panel for wall mounted formwork, with air delivery and return grille.
➔ Aesthetic panel for formwork, with air inlet grille.
➔ Delivery nozzle made of aluminium, with a double row of adjustable fins.
➔ Anti-vibration fitting for delivery/inlet duct connection.
➔ Intake/outlet plenum with round nozzles.
For wall mounting installation
➔ Electronic panel with display and RS485 serial interface, semi-recessed in wall.
Advanced LIT-TOUCH controls
➔ Flush LIT-Touch control panel in glossy black or pearl white for wall mounting installation.
➔ Wall mounted LIT-Touch remote control and receiver with air temperature probe and operation LED.
➔❖ LIT-Touch control with air temperature probe for on board installation.
For on board installation
➔❖ LIT-Touch electronic control for 2-pipe systems, with 2 pipes with electrical resistance or 4 pipes, complete with a minimum water temperature probe, ON/OFF valve control and integrated master/slave function up to a total of 15 units.
➔❖ Additional board with 2 digital outputs that can be configured.
➔❖ On board air temperature probe.
➔❖ RS485 serial board for serial communication with other devices (Modbus RTU protocol).